Torrey Reserve West
The Torrey Reserve West project consisted of the renovation / re-position of a 3-building, 118,000 Square Foot, office campus located in the Del Mar Heights submarket. The intent of the improvement work was to reposition the asset in the market and transform the building into a Class A office destination.
The scope of the construction work included:
- The complete renovation of the main building lobbies.
- Installation of custom finishes including synthetically distressed metal panels, rustic wood paneling and stacked stone feature walls highlighted with accent lighting.
- All restrooms were completely gutted and upgraded.
The exterior of the building work included:
- The construction of 2 elevated decks on the 2nd level that serve as space for amenities.
- 1 overlook deck.
- New paint scheme.
- Monument signage and landscaping throughout.
The project was completed while the buildings remained open and fully operational for existing tenants.